Query by emily.renee: Does anybody know a all-natural option to spironolactone for pcos?
I have elevated androgens, acne, mild hair loss, excess body hair. My weight is excellent though. I also have mild hypoglycemia due to insulin issues.
I HATE DRUGS. Has anyone identified an alternative to spiro? 1 of my holistic docs (the endocrinolist 1) is suggesting spiro and metformin.
Yes, drugs have plants in them. But they also have toxic man created ingredients.
Answer by SkepDoc two.
Polycystic ovarys lead to all sorts of hormonal problems in females with the problems you have described. There is really excellent proof that the medications you have talked about support. Both of them are secure and clinically established. Your endocrinologist is undoubtedly the best one to advise you on treatment of this complicated dilemma. Correct diet plan, workout and weight loss are a component of the remedy.
I’ve got news for you even though…plants are “drugs” as well. And there are none that I am conscious of that are powerful for PCOS.
What do you feel? Answer under!
Incoming search terms:
- natural alternatives to spironolactone
- spironolactone natural alternative
- natural alternative to spironolactone
- alternative to spironolactone
- herbal spironolactone
- herbal equivalent of spironlactone
- is ther ea natural alternative to spironolactone
- natural alternative to spironolaxtone
- Alternatives to Spironolactone